Our Union values our retirees and their contributions past and present. This page will have links to resources for retirees.We also encourage retired members to submit your own content for this page.
Retiree and Union activist sister Margaree Porteous addresses the Provincial Executive.
Resources for Retirees
- BC Forum News Magazine – Advocate Spring 2018
- bcIMC July 2017 Media Release
- Public Service Pension Plan
- Council of Senior Citizen’s Organizations of B.C.
- B.C. Government Retired Employees Association
- Age-friendly B.C.
- B.C. Centre for Elder Advocacy and Support
- People’s Law School
- Nidus: Personal Planning
- BC Federation of Retired Union Members
- Congress of Union Retirees of Canada
- Canadian Labour Congress
- National Pensioners and Senior Citizens Federation
- United Way – Better at Home
- Important Message from BCFed re BCForum Support
- BCForum Benefit Coverage
Public Service Pension Plan Valuation December 2017
Pension Plan Extended Health and Dental Changes.pdf
Pension Presentation – Where Your Pension Funds Are Invested.pdf
New to the plan or mid-career.pdf
Within 5 years of retirement.pdf
BCFed of Retired Union Members.pdf