- Do not come to the Union Hall if you feel unwell and are showing symptoms of a communicable disease (e.g. fever or chills, coughing, diarrhea)
- Inside the Union Hall a medical face mask is required in public spaces and proof of vaccination will be required for meetings. Guests are not permitted to travel freely throughout the building.
- Where possible meetings will be held virtually.
- Boardroom use must be requested through firstname.lastname@example.org and is subject to approval.
- Guests in the Office and Boardroom Use:
- Guests in the office are required to sign in with reception.
- Masks are required in indoor spaces.
- Hand Washing and Hygiene Etiquette:
- Sanitize hands upon entry.
- Do not touch your face with your hands.
- Sneeze/Cough into your sleeve.
- If you feel unwell while at the Union Hall, leave immediately.
- Kitchen Use:
- The kitchen is not currently available for use by guests to the Union Hall.
Thank you for helping all of us with respecting everyone’s space and keeping everyone healthy
*The health control measures in place are subject to change under direction of the PHO and/or WorkSafe BC as required*